In this guide you will learn how to start the CS2 cheat and get off to a quick and easy start. Regardless of what package you have purchased, the following instructions remain the same.
What you should always check before purchasing any software is that your computer meets the system requirements. For all our products you will find the system requirements in the product description. All CS2 cheats have the following system requirements:
- Windows 10/11 (64-Bit) operating system with Administrator rights.
We offer limited support for older versions of Windows 10 and no support for Windows 7, 8 and 8.1.
- Visual C++ 2019 Redistributable (x64)
If you are using Windows 10/11, everything is fine and you can continue to follow the guide!
What you can also take from the system requirements is that the latest Visual C++ Redistributable must be installed for the cheat to work. The Visual C++ Redistributable Packages install run-time components that are required to run C++ applications that are built by using Visual Studio and link dynamically to Visual C++ libraries. We require only the 64-bit architecture (x64) of the redistributables!
Download & Installation
Now that we've made sure our system meets the requirements, we can finally move on to the cheat. First of all, the loader must be downloaded from the Download Center, which requires an active subscription. The downloaded ZIP file can then be extracted into any folder. The loader will not be installed on the system, so it is important to know that all files in the directory are required and must not be deleted.
The unzipped folder now contains exactly one .exe file, which is the execution file of the loader. This file must always be run with administrator privileges! You also need to exit Steam before starting the loader, otherwise it will do this automatically for security reasons.
If you are, for some reason, still using any kind of antivirus software other than Windows Defender in the current year, it is strongly recommended that you disable it, otherwise the loader and especially the cheat will most-likely not be able to run.
Loading the CS2 cheat
After you have started the loader and it has installed any pending updates, we can start the process to launch the cheat. To make the instructions as easy to follow as possible, we have put them together in short text form and created a short video in which the individual steps are demonstrated.
- Exit Steam completely. Do not just close the window. Make sure there is no running Steam process anymore.
- Download and unpack the ZIP archive. The contents of the ZIP archive must be in the same folder after unpacking.
- Start the loader (inVision-Loader.exe) with administrator privileges.
- Log in with your forum account. You need an active subscription for this.
- Now select the cheat you want to use.
- Press 'Load selected cheat' and wait for the loader window to disappear.
- After the loader window has disappeared, start Steam and then your game. Or wait for the loader to start your game if you selected so.
- Make sure your game is set to windowed mode or borderless window!
- Wait until the invision.gg watermark appears after the game has started.
- Press 'DEL' to open/close the menu and adjust your settings.
In the unusual case that you still have unanswered questions after watching this video, please open a thread in the support forum.
It's not unlikely that the cheat won't work on every system right away. For this reason, we have compiled a list of the most common problems and how to solve them. If you have an issue, please read this list carefully first and make sure you've followed the troubleshooting steps outlined in it before creating a support ticket.