[SMOOTH-AIMBOT] What settings would you recommend / Was würdet ihr für Einstellungen empfehlen

• Hello everyone,

What settings would you recommend to make the aimbot work well and remain as inconspicuous as possible? This ultimately applies to all weapons.

There's a config that I downloaded. I think the settings are pretty okay, but somehow the aimbot lacks something to keep it inconspicuous yet more accurate.

I would be interested in your ideas and settings. The easiest way is to take a screenshot or upload your config directly and share the name of your config.

I look forward to your participation.

Regards

--

Hallo zusammen,

was würdet ihr für Einstellungen empfehlen, damit der Aimbot gut funktioniert und möglichst unauffällig ist? Das gilt letztendlich für alle Waffen.

Es gibt eine Config, die ich heruntergeladen habe. Ich finde die Einstellungen ganz okay, aber irgendwie fehlt dem Aimbot noch etwas, damit er weiterhin unauffällig bleibt, aber eben zielsicherer ist.

Mich würden eure Ideen und Einstellungen interessieren. Am einfachsten macht ihr einen Screenshot oder ladet eure Config direkt hoch und teilt den Namen eurer Config mit.

Ich freue mich auf eure Beteiligung.

Grüße

• I would recommend using a bigger FOV (4-5) and pretty high smooth (7-10). I would also recommend watching your demos, since the aimbot can feel pretty strong, because it forces your mouse movement to the enemy, but actually does not look that suspicious in the demo.

Create an account or log in to reply!

Don’t have an account yet? Register now and become part of our community!