• Hello, as of July this year there have been many cheat providers suffering from detections & red trust factor issues.
    Is this an issue with invision? Do any features cause red trust?

• Hello.

Our cheat was not detected and did not cause any VAC bans. The problem with a low trust factor generally exists, but it differs from user to user and is not a cheat specific issue. We have users who are constantly faced with a low trust factor, but also have users (including me) whose accounts are able to keep a relatively high trust factor. In the end it mostly depends on your account/cheating history and especially the config. It is similar to how poor aimbot settings result in instant VACNet bans. We are not aware of any features that are certain to result in a lower trust factor, but I'd say the most common cause is in fact a poorly configured aimbot. However, that's completely up to the user and there's not really anything we can do about it. We just provide the tools.

In the end, we would never deny that using our cheat can result in a low trust factor, any more than we would claim that the cheat is "undetectable", because that is nonsense. We generally recommend not cheating with valuable accounts, or at least accounts that you don't want to lose.

:point_right: Trickster

:invision: InVision Founder

• Hello.

Our cheat was not detected and did not cause any VAC bans. The problem with a low trust factor generally exists, but it differs from user to user and is not a cheat specific issue. We have users who are constantly faced with a low trust factor, but also have users (including me) whose accounts are able to keep a relatively high trust factor. In the end it mostly depends on your account/cheating history and especially the config. It is similar to how poor aimbot settings result in instant VACNet bans. We are not aware of any features that are certain to result in a lower trust factor, but I'd say the most common cause is in fact a poorly configured aimbot. However, that's completely up to the user and there's not really anything we can do about it. We just provide the tools.

In the end, we would never deny that using our cheat can result in a low trust factor, any more than we would claim that the cheat is "undetectable", because that is nonsense. We generally recommend not cheating with valuable accounts, or at least accounts that you don't want to lose.

Thank you for the honest and descriptive answer. :)

• Joey October 17, 2022 at 12:38 AM

Selected a post as the best answer.

Create an account or log in to reply!

Don’t have an account yet? Register now and become part of our community!