Wanna ask for few things

• Is the cheat free of red trust issues? Because many cheats providers saying that their cheat is fully ud and then boom, instant red tf just after one game. And finally grenade helper, is there any spots already included right after enable the option? Or i have to add spots by my own? Thanks

• Our cheat is not free of red trust issues, basically like any other cheat. Usually VACNet notices pretty fast that something changed giving you red trust and after some weeks it will slowly start rising again.
    • All grenade spots are already included, we also have a dedicated thread where users can post spots that are missing
    • Our cheat is not free of red trust issues, basically like any other cheat. Usually VACNet notices pretty fast that something changed giving you red trust and after some weeks it will slowly start rising again.
    • All grenade spots are already included, we also have a dedicated thread where users can post spots that are missing

But I will not get instant red tf after inject or playing one game with it?

But I will not get instant red tf after inject or playing one game with it?

You will most likely get instant red trust after the first game. Because VACNet will notice behavior changes in your play style.

• But I will not get instant red tf after inject or playing one game with it?

You will most likely get instant red trust after the first game. Because VACNet will notice behavior changes in your play style.

Im using other provider since 6 months and didn't get red even when i was semirageing so it's kinda bad news then

• You will most likely get instant red trust after the first game. Because VACNet will notice behavior changes in your play style.

Im using other provider since 6 months and didn't get red even when i was semirageing so it's kinda bad news then

Nobody can tell you for certain if you will get red trust or not, and I wont be lying to you saying you wont get it. There is a chance and it a high chance

Create an account or log in to reply!

Don’t have an account yet? Register now and become part of our community!