Quote from Counter-Strike UpdatesDisplay More
- Multiple network optimizations.
- The player lister in private matchmaking should no longer mix CS:GO and CS2 players together if they use the same private matchmaking pool code.
- Added Defuse Kit to team equipment display.
- Scoreboard - Various font and style changes
- Adjusted voting panel to more closely match other UI
- Continued physically based rendering (PBR) compatibility adjustments to stickers:
-- Brightened some sticker styles for better contrast
-- Added some functionality to support fine-tuning individual items in future content adjustments.
- Adjusted some main menu and end of round animations to reduce interpenetration of weapons and character models.
- Various improvements to character models.
- Continued improvements to inspect/reload behavior.
- Various adjustments to clipping and materials.
- Sealed rooftops to prevent grenades/molotovs from landing in places they shouldn't.
- Restored functionality for adding/removing bots while playing offline.
- Restored spray menu functionality.
- Restored radio command functionality.
- Fixes for various crashes.