Quote from Counter-Strike UpdatesDisplay More
[ NETWORKING ]
- Multiple network traffic optimizations.
- Shooting random seeds are now correctly desynchronized between server and client code.
[ VISUALS ]
- Fixed positions of overhead labels and ping elements at different resolutions.
- Fixed halo around enemies to not give away their locations.
- Bomb code will now correctly clear when aborting the bomb plant.
- Fixed rare inspect animations to be rare and not every anim.
- Inspect then reload ("f", "r", "f", "r") more closely matches CS:GO behavior.
- Disabled all development console commands (including "cl_physics_highlight_active 5").
[ GAMEPLAY ]
- HE grenades no longer affect smokes through walls.
- Disabled collisions between ragdolls.
- Players will no longer drop weapons when getting a bonus weapon in Deathmatch.
- Trajectory preview for decoy grenades is now correct.
- Improved behavior of picking up weapons with the use key.
[ INPUT SYSTEM ]
- Buy menu and scoreboard now allow movement while they have focus.
- Team intro allows voice chat.
- Keys will no longer get stuck when opening the steam overlay.
- Fixed many cases where user input would get confused.
- Multiple actions cannot be bound to one key.
[ SOUND ]
- Adjustments to smoke grenade sound timing at a distance.
- Fixed a bug where flashbang or grenade sound effect would remain if player died while having that sound effect active.
- Added dedicated player-only sound when a grenade is correctly jump-thrown.
- Fixed chat wheel lines to be restricted to legitimate chat wheel lines that can be configured in game options.
[ DUST II ]
- Fixed a hole in the wall.
Create an account or log in to reply!
Don’t have an account yet? Register now and become part of our community!