[RIO 2022 CS:GO MAJOR CHAMPIONSHIP]
– The “Rio 2022 Viewer Pass” and the “Rio 2022 Viewer Pass + 3 Souvenir Tokens” are now available for purchase. 50% of the proceeds go to the players, teams, and organizations taking part in the IEM Rio Major.
– With a Viewer Pass, you’ll get:
— An upgradable Rio 2022 Event Coin.
— Access to the Rio Pick’Em Challenge.
— Unlimited team graffiti for the duration of the event.
— Steam.tv team flair.
— Access to Rio 2022 Souvenir Packages.
– Team stickers and Player Autograph stickers are available for purchase. 50% of the proceeds go to the players, teams, and organizations taking part in the IEM Rio Major.
Introducing Ember Halloween version
-Spookified water and night sky
-Lunar eclipse moon
-Seagulls have turned into crows
-Loading screen, spawn select and tablet images
-Removed small bridge near Helipad
-Added clearer signage in tunnels
-Reduced volume and max distance of lava and generator sounds
-Added new bin to climb over fence near Industrial
-Added lamp post models surrounding roads
-Fixed double doors in Docks Building
-Turned rocks and bridge stones shiny
-Added a special lily
– Improved collisions on various models (Thanks Numb)
– Smoothed out northern Castle entrance (Thanks Jakob)
– Added more cover around Field
– Opened window in Winery
– Fixed stuck spots
– Fixed certain visual issues
– Removed wallhacks
– Wooden pallets, planters and railings now respect gravity (Thanks Joaokaka1998)
– Restocked the bar (Thanks IVI4X.exe)
– Added additional geometric detail
– Added particles and sprites
– Added in community-made fix for transparency issues on smokes (thanks AnnGell)
– Reverted many visual changes back to release version
– OpenGL systems (Mac/Linux/Steamdeck) no longer crash upon loading the map (caused by DirectX to OpenGL render layer)
– Bombsite model no longer receives decals (bullet holes/blood splatters); was causing other crashes on OpenGL systems
– Adjusted materials and reflections across the level
– Reverted CSM settings to original release; soft shadows make a return