What do you think of Operation Riptide? Did you buy it?

• Did you buy the operation pass for operation riptide? 9

1. Yes (5) 56%
    2. No (4) 44%

After it being available for ~3 weeks, what do you think of the new operation? Did you buy the operation pass? If you bought it, why? If you have never bought an operation pass before, or just not this one, why not? I am also interested in what your first operation was and whether you are equally interested and invested in the new operation.

For me personally it has just become a collecting habit to pay for a new coin every time and leveling it up, even if the missions are not really fun or innovative. I remember the first operations differently, although I think it was exactly the same, only that it was something new back then. I also claim that the old operation maps were much more memorable than new ones. When I think about it, I can't even remember the maps from the last operation(s), except for cs_workout which I played excessively with Icebreaker . All of that could of course just be because I'm generally not as interested in the game as I used to be.

If you answer with "No" in the poll, but purchase the operation pass at a later date, you can change your answer until the operation ends on february 20th 2022.

:point_right: Trickster

:invision: InVision Founder

• What do you think of the new operation: I am unconvinced there are no story guardians. I also don't like the operation case and I am not a big fan of the new collections.

Did you buy the operation pass for operation riptide: yes

Why: because its a habit and i like the story guardians.

First operation: Shattered Web

equally interested and invested: definitely no

InVision der Legit Cheat mit gewissen Vorzügen EZ

• I am unconvinced there are no story guardians

I was also surprised that there has not yet been a co-op story mission. Usually one of these missions is available in the first week of an operation.

Sadly yes. Playing it together with T0mmy was the most fun thing of an operation.

InVision der Legit Cheat mit gewissen Vorzügen EZ

Create an account or log in to reply!

Don’t have an account yet? Register now and become part of our community!