Scavengers Early Access [Free Key]

• Scavengers is now in a permanently open Early Access phase on both Steam and Epic Games Launcher and to get a key, you only have to watch a gameplay stream on Twitch that has drops enabled for 30 minutes. It is best to follow the instructions on the official website.

About the game:

Scavengers is your strategic survival battleground. Enter a free-to-play action shooter where squads of three compete to survive and dominate in a hybrid of sandbox-style PVE and class-based PVP. Choose from a roster of adaptive Explorers, arm yourself with a combination of unique abilities and weapons, and conquer the challenges of a hostile wasteland. Outthink and outfight enemy players and the dwellers of the frozen Earth.

Source: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1183940/Scavengers/

mainvidgif_450__1_.gif

If you have already participated in the closed alpha or are now testing the game while its in Early Access, you can use this thread to discuss the game.

Note: The game uses EAC, so don't even ask for a cheat that would probably have a very short lifespan anyway ;)

I will personally test the game over the weekend and I expect there will be quite a few balance issues and other problems, but I'm still giving the game a chance because I find the PvE elements very interesting. Also, I'm interested in what other people think of the game and to see if this game is any different from all the other BRs that were already dead on release.

:point_right: Trickster

:invision: InVision Founder

Create an account or log in to reply!

Don’t have an account yet? Register now and become part of our community!