Question about Triggerbot and Safety of cheat (first time)

• Hi,

I'm interested in using InVisionGG but would like to know a few things before purchasing.

Can I set different keybinds for the "triggerbot" based on the weapon being used? For example, can I set Mouse 1 for the AWP and Mouse 5 for rifles?

Also, how many times has the cheat been detected since the release of CS2?

Additionally, are there any pictures or screenshots available of the settings or config menu?

I have used Novo and could safely use it on my main account for CSGO back then. How does InVisionGG compare in terms of safety and usability for main accounts?

• Go to Best Answer
  • Can I set different keybinds for the "triggerbot" based on the weapon being used? For example, can I set Mouse 1 for the AWP and Mouse 5 for rifles?

No, the key is one key for all weapons, but you can set different settings for every weapon (delay, only when scoped and so on).

Also, how many times has the cheat been detected since the release of CS2?

Never.

Additionally, are there any pictures or screenshots available of the settings or config menu?

You can find screenshots on the product page

I have used Novo and could safely use it on my main account for CSGO back then. How does InVisionGG compare in terms of safety and usability for main accounts?

We do not recommend using cheats on main accounts or accounts you do not want to lose. We had not a single report of a user being banned so far, but no cheat is 100% safe and everyone who's telling you otherwise is lying to you.

• MATQ July 16, 2024 at 10:41 PM

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • What about the aimbot, one key for all weapons too? Is it possible to set aimbot mouse 5 for awp and mouse 1 for rifles?

• No, the key is one key for all weapons, but you can set different settings for every weapon (delay, only when scoped and so on).

Never.

You can find screenshots on the product page

We do not recommend using cheats on main accounts or accounts you do not want to lose. We had not a single report of a user being banned so far, but no cheat is 100% safe and everyone who's telling you otherwise is lying to you.

What about the aimbot, one key for all weapons too? Is it possible to set aimbot mouse 5 for awp and mouse 1 for rifles?

Yes the aimbot also has one key for all weapons.

• MATQ July 17, 2024 at 7:46 PM

Selected a post as the best answer.

Create an account or log in to reply!

Don’t have an account yet? Register now and become part of our community!