Adjust your loadout according to your wishes and liking without having to spend a lot of money on CSGO skins by simply adding items directly to your inventory.
Choosing the right weapon skins is not just about an appealing look, but also about the feelings and impressions associated with it. Create your dream loadout from all available (and unavailable) weapon skins and change it as often as you like to get the best possible gaming experience. With our Skin & Inventory Changer you get an extensive selection of weapon skins that you can quickly and easily adapt to your needs. Every existing, and even non-existent weapon skin can be added to your in-game inventory with just a few clicks.
This package of our CSGO cheat offers a full-fledged Skin Changer and Inventory Changer with a high degree of individuality at a very affordable price and is especially good for you if you're looking for a Skin or Inventory Changer, but don't want to use free alternatives due to high detection rates. Regardless of whether you prefer a Skin Changer or an Inventory Changer, you can choose between the two to customize your loadout the way you want.
A list of all available features is available in the forum and if you have any questions, feel free to post them in the pre-sale questions forum.
- Windows 10/11 (64-Bit) operating system with Administrator privileges. No virtual machines!
We offer limited support for older versions of Windows 10 and no support for Windows 7, 8 and 8.1.
- Visual C++ runtime libraries (x64 & x86)
Skin & Inventory Changer
The skin changer / inventory changer package contains the following features:
- Weapon settings (specific skin settings for every weapon)
- StatTrack technology
- Live (numbers get updated with every kill)
- Set (set specific stattrack numbers)
- Glove changer
- Knife changer
- Skin quality
- Weapon type (set the quality of the skin or use the default)
- Wear level (set the wear level / float of the skin)
The miscellaneous package contains the following features:
- Bunnyhop (On/Off)
- Hit Chance (0-100)
- Autostrafe (On/Off)
- Fastcrouch (On/Off)
- Auto-Accept (On/Off)
- Rank-Reveal (On/Off)
- Reveal Minimap (On/Off)
- Disable Postprocessing (On/Off)
- Auto Pistol (On/Off)
- Auto Zeus (On/Off)
- No visual recoil (On/Off)
- Skyboxchanger (Select one from many skyboxes)
- Clantagchanger (None/Static/Animated/Custom)
- Fakeping (Add fakeping to your current ping from 0-250ms)
- Disable Menu Tooltips (On/Off)
- Hitmarker (On/Off)
- Hitsounds (On/Off)
- Hitsound Volume (1-100)
- Edgejump (Auto/Key)
- Overwatch Reveal (On/Off)
- Auto Disconnect (On/Off)
- Stat Bar showing FPS, Ping and Speed (On/Off)
- Custom Viewmodel FOV (0-80)
- Third Person (On/Off)
- Zoom/Range (0-300)
- Activation Method (Toggle/Hold)
- Activation Key (Key)
- Desync / Legit Anti-Aim (On/Off)
- Moveable Direction Indicator (On/Off)
- Invert Key (Key)
- Customizable Chams (Third Person Required)
- These show your REAL angle, where your model actually is.
- Third Person Model shows your FAKE angle, what the enemy sees.
This package is included with every other package free of charge.
We reserve the right to freely add or remove features from this list.