Never miss a shot and start dominating the scoreboard.
Win every aim duel with ease without attracting attention. Don't let shots depend on luck or chance and make sure that every shot you fire hits exactly where you want it to hit by using an aimbot system that can be customized to your exact needs.
Our Aimbot package offers a feature-rich aimbot with many features and customization options that can be adjusted individually for each weapon to adapt it perfectly to your playstyle. Take your opponents down with ease, no matter how good they are at the game. Soon you'll be racking up headshots and killstreaks in no time and become the top player on the server.
A list of all available features is available in the forum and if you have any questions, feel free to post them in the pre-sale questions forum.
- Windows 10/11 (64-Bit) operating system with Administrator privileges. No virtual machines!
We offer limited support for older versions of Windows 10 and no support for Windows 7, 8 and 8.1.
- Visual C++ runtime libraries (x64 & x86)
The aimbot package contains the following features:
- Weapon group settings (specific settings for every weapon group)
- Default weapon group (use default settings for multiple weapon groups)
- Weapon settings (specific settings for every weapon)
- Aimbot enabled (On/Off)
- Start (amount of shots after which the aimbot should start)
- Stop (amount of shots after which the aimbot should stop)
- Recoil Control (On/Off)
- Strength (0%-100%)
- Standalone Recoil Control (On/Off)
- Strength on X-Axis (0%-100%)
- Strength on Y-Axis (0%-100%)
- No Recoil (On/Off)
- Team aimbot (On/Off)
- Silent aimbot (On/Off)
- Stop (amount of shots after which the aimbot should switch to normal aimbot)
- Autoshoot (shoot as soon as the aimbot finds a target)
- Visualcheck (ignore non-visible enemies)
- Non-sticky aimbot (no target sticking)
- Duration (time in ms after that the aimbot should re-stick to the target again)
- Autowall (enable aimbot through walls)
- Minimum Damage (only shoot if the shot deals enough damage through the wall)
- Autostop (stop any movements before autoshooting to increase accuracy)
- Autozoom (automatically zoom in before autoshooting)
- Activation mode (Always/On shoot/On key)
- Aimbone (select one out of many bones)
- Hit chance (only shoot if the chance of hitting the target is high enough)
- Smooth (0-100)
- FOV (0-20)
- Rage FOV (0-180)
- Distance FOV (calculate dynamic fov based on distance to the target)
- Silent FOV (field of view in which aimbot shots are silent)
The miscellaneous package contains the following features:
- Bunnyhop (On/Off)
- Hit Chance (0-100)
- Autostrafe (On/Off)
- Fastcrouch (On/Off)
- Auto-Accept (On/Off)
- Rank-Reveal (On/Off)
- Reveal Minimap (On/Off)
- Disable Postprocessing (On/Off)
- Auto Pistol (On/Off)
- Auto Zeus (On/Off)
- No visual recoil (On/Off)
- Skyboxchanger (Select one from many skyboxes)
- Clantagchanger (None/Static/Animated/Custom)
- Fakeping (Add fakeping to your current ping from 0-250ms)
- Disable Menu Tooltips (On/Off)
- Hitmarker (On/Off)
- Hitsounds (On/Off)
- Hitsound Volume (1-100)
- Edgejump (Auto/Key)
- Overwatch Reveal (On/Off)
- Auto Disconnect (On/Off)
- Stat Bar showing FPS, Ping and Speed (On/Off)
- Custom Viewmodel FOV (0-80)
- Third Person (On/Off)
- Zoom/Range (0-300)
- Activation Method (Toggle/Hold)
- Activation Key (Key)
- Desync / Legit Anti-Aim (On/Off)
- Moveable Direction Indicator (On/Off)
- Invert Key (Key)
- Customizable Chams (Third Person Required)
- These show your REAL angle, where your model actually is.
- Third Person Model shows your FAKE angle, what the enemy sees.
This package is included with every other package free of charge.
We reserve the right to freely add or remove features from this list.