• I feel like it would be really cool if invision had a movement section that you can buy, for example like the esp/trigger bot you can buy alone, but movment. I feel like alot of ppl would get that

• Trickster August 4, 2020 at 12:57 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Movment” to “Movement”.
  • Would you buy a cheap movement recorder with little to no additions? 26

1. Yes, I only need a movement recorder and the misc features (4) 15%
    2. No, but I would like to combine it with other packages (4) 15%
    3. No, but I would buy the ultimate package and consider it a misc feature (10) 38%
    4. No, I don't need a movement recorder (8) 31%

I opened the thread again, because I would like to bring some activity into the user section and I think that no user should be forced to buy our product in order to make suggestions that may make them a customer in the future. Instead, we could talk about what features such a package should include and why it would encourage people to buy it.

I've heard from several people now that movement features seem to be a big topic, but I've never had the feeling that these were really asked for before and I doubt that someone who is cheating or willing to cheat is going to buy a package that is only designed to help him perform a few simple movement tricks. We have currently designed our packages according to their individual use, not necessarily according to the combination with other packages.

Here is what typically falls under the movement category for me:

• Bunnyhop
      This feature is already implemented.
    • Autostrafe
    • Edgejump
    • Fastcrouch
    • Autocrouch
      Is this feature really that useful? Not talking about auto crouching when you get shot at, but when you are in-air or landing.
    • Block Bot
      This is more like a meme feature, does anyone really need this?
    • Walk Bot
      With an aimbot, this was great for leveling in casual back in the days, but is it still viable/used today?
    • Movement Recorder
      This is actually quite useful and could technically take up its own package slot.

There may still also be some jump and crouch bugs/exploits and if I missed something new / important, you can point it out to me, but the only feature that I think has potential for a standalone package is the movement recorder as this is quite a comprehensive feature. But as already mentioned, a package must be useful enough on its own without the combination with other packages.

I could be wrong, but since I think that ToKKaN is already planning to work on a movement recorder and this feature will (if that is the case) definitely be implemented at some point in the future, I will test the poll function and ask the question "Would you buy a cheap movement recorder with little to no additions?". Of course, like all others, the package would also include the misc package. Customers are welcome to take part in this poll as well.

As an admin, I will also take part in the poll and present my point of view. I admit that a movement recorder would make up a package of its own, just like the skin changer does, but I think that these two features cannot be compared with each other, as skin changers are much more relevant and proven in demand. There are many people who are just looking for a cheap skin changer, but I haven't heard from anyone until now that they'd only like movement features in their cheat. Since I would certainly use the feature myself, I'm personally voting for option 3. I would definitely combine it with other packages, because I want to use other cheat features, but also don't consider it important enough to spend extra on it. I would just get the ultimate package instead.

:point_right: Trickster

:invision: InVision Founder

• Trickster October 21, 2020 at 3:11 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Movement” to “Movement Features”.

Create an account or log in to reply!

Don’t have an account yet? Register now and become part of our community!