All changes made to our Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Cheat will be posted in this thread.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Small bugfixes
- Fixed a visual bug in Skins and Skyboxes on some systems
- More bugfixes
- Trigger should be more reliable now
- Fixed a bug where the Static Clantag made you lag
- Fixed Mag7 being an "Unknown Weapon" in Buy Logs
- Fixed Skybox Changer not working on de_dust2 & de_inferno
- Improved Trigger reliability and speed by alot
- Added Trigger Magnet Strength to adjust how far away you can be from the hitbox before the magnet triggers
- Updated to the latest Game version
- [Professional ESP] Added Backtrack Chams
Disclaimer: We had to push out a not polished update to make the cheat work with the latest game version. The Backtrack might not be as good as before. This will be fixed in the next cheat update. We think that it was the right decision to push this update to enable the cheat for usage but with a slightly worse Backtrack performance
- Fixed the Backtrack bug I mentioned in my last changelog post
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Added the ability to copy the currently loaded config to clipboard
- Added the ability to load a config from clipboard
- Fixed Trigger not working correctly after recent "mini rework"
- Fixed Menu items resetting if they where out of bounds
- Fixed chams not drawing on Agent skins with patches applied
- The "Use Default" Option for Weaponsettings and Weapongroupsettings in Aimbot and Trigger is now enabled by default so you dont have to enable this setting for every Weapon/Weapongroup and only need to disable it for the ones you use different settings
- [Misc] Added option to disable menu tooltips
Create an account or log in to reply!
Don’t have an account yet? Register now and become part of our community!