ESPORTS BOOSTERS | PREMIUM RANK BOOSTING SERVICE | BOOSTERS FROM [FPL-C]

• 💎EliteAndFastBoost Rank Boosting Service💎

About us
    EliteAndFastBoost is a worldwide, boosting service with many years of experience in boosting people in Counter Strike: Global Offensive. We have boosted more than 1000 accounts already, there is no boost that will make a problem for our professionals, and they will finish every order as fast as possible.Our CSGO boosters work under a contract, they are verified and trusted - you can leave them your account without any risk!

If you want to check them out and play with an semi-pro player just purchase Duo / Lobby then you will see by yourself.

CS:GO Boosting done by Rank S & FPLC Players

Have you had enough of the frustration and weak teammates? Do you want to play, learn and improve at a higher bracket?

EliteAndFastBoost can help you with this boosting for all servers no matter the rank.

Our professional services are 100% Safe, Fast, and Secure.

Why Choose Us?

✔️FPL-C boosters (3500+ elo)

✔️24/7 support

✔️We can play in lobby

✔️We can stream all procces

✔️We individually select the price for each buyer

Frequently asked questions:

1. Is My Account Secure During the Boost?

We have perfected a system to ensure the safety of your CSGO accounts during the boosting process. Some of the methods we use to ensure maximum privacy & security are: Using a very premium VPN. Using Offline Mode.

2. Is my inventory safe during the CSGO Boosting?

Short answer: Yes. Long answer: Yeeeeeeeeeees! All our boosters are recruited after being tested, investigated about and verified to be legitimate people that deserve to work with us, their only job is to professional and get your rank boosted period. In addition to this Steam Authenticator notifies you if anyone tries to trade from your account. Which means your inventory is totally safe. You are also welcome to trade over all of your CSGO items to a different account whilst the CSGO boost is in progress.

3. Can I pause my CSGO Boosting order for a while?

Of Course, thanks to our talented developers, our members area allows you to pause your order which means the booster WILL NOT play on your account while it is paused, you can login then and play some games of any other queues other than the one you are getting your CSGO Boost in.

4. I have a question that is not listed here, where can I ask?

Discord offers a 24/7 support for all your CSGO Boosting enquiries.

Discord: психопатыч#9274

• Trickster May 26, 2021 at 5:49 PM

Approved the thread.

Create an account or log in to reply!

Don’t have an account yet? Register now and become part of our community!