• I have never heard of this cheat and i havent seen any youtube videos or anything about it

are there like any vieos about this you could show or like a test versino becasue id be happy to make a showcase on my channel

disconnectedwtf
    www.youtube.com

Edited once, last by disconnected.wtf: Merged a post created by disconnected.wtf into this post. (April 1, 2024 at 12:39 AM).

• How much does the menu cost? I could make a video for it since i trying to find like menus that are like very unknown that people dont know about

Or well its a dumb question to ask how much it costs since i can just look but anyway i could have like a 1 day trial for free or like a free trial for few hours and i can make a video for it. Im not trying to beg:D but im like truly interested in menus that are more unknown because i think its kinda boring to showcase or make videos about cheats everyone knows about already:D If you have a discord server i could tag it to the video too and this site, but yeah have a think about it my videos get decent about 150 - 200 views. make sure to inform me my discord is "xulax"

I will make sure you wont regret this!

Edited 3 times, last by disconnected.wtf: Merged a post created by disconnected.wtf into this post. (April 2, 2024 at 1:02 PM).

• We are not interested in a collaboration with you. Your content is HvH focused and we offer a cheat for legit cheating which will not fit your audience.

But you can of course buy our product and make videos about it if you are interested in it. But we wont offer free access

You can find the detection history in our FAQ, but to quickly answer the question, our CS2 cheat was never detected.

Create an account or log in to reply!

Don’t have an account yet? Register now and become part of our community!