Skin-Changer Win10 Support

• Sup.

Having a question: does the Skinchanger supports Windows 10 2004 ?

Also is there a way to pay via Bitcoin or something like that?

best regards

Edited once, last by sxvxgx (September 26, 2020 at 2:00 PM).

• Yes it does.

We only support Windows 10 actively and always up to the latest public build. Insider builds usually work aswell but might give problems and we usually do not give support for Insider builds or older Windows versions. 2004 is the latest Windows 10 build and is actively supported by us.

• Yes it does.

We only support Windows 10 actively and always up to the latest public build. Insider builds usually work aswell but might give problems and we usually do not give support for Insider builds or older Windows versions. 2004 is the latest Windows 10 build and is actively supported by us.

Is there a way to pay via bitcoin or something like that? i cant pay via bank or creditcard

• Yes it does.

Is there a way to pay via bitcoin or something like that? i cant pay via bank or creditcard

No sorry. We are working on more payment methods but the ones you can choose from are the only payment options right now.

• Yes it does.

If you are still interested Trickster offers an exchange from Bitcoin to Shop Coupons. You can find out more in this thread: Official Bitcoin -> Coupon Exchange

Create an account or log in to reply!

Don’t have an account yet? Register now and become part of our community!